Tuesday, May 4, 2010

am trying hard


i wanna be ur choosen one!
so that am trying hard to face everything with confidents.
But not guilt.
I know im what kind of ppl in the past, but after i choose to believe and to follow you.
My life had totally Changed! :)


Of course thr is still alot of things could'nt get out of my mind.like the attacking of SATAN.But this time i can handle it because ur thr for me!

am not a baby anymore.

Last time i will just Cry , shout and then hang myself. When thr is a thing happended, the 1st thing i'll do is to BLAME others and start to show my super duper princess temper. haha..

Oh ya, ppl scared to go out with me because...
i will Cry like nobody business if i found out i had a bad hair day, sucks make up or feel like im SOOOOOOOOOOO fat! HAHAHAHA stupid right!

Dont say the others,even myself also scared!
yea..who wanna go out with a volcano? anybody? HELLOOOOO??~~

i noe im soooooo teruk..
so i always pray to god to change myself and,
Forgive what i've done in the past. Lord,please forgive my sin!

Maybe ppl will say : walao, she sooooo Jia..i knew this girl for so long, she will change?! She's a Devil! when u saw her better run far far away!
her heart is Black, and u'll never know what she's going to do to u when u getting closer with her.


Only God knows..whether im willing to chg or not.
so dont judge me.


fitness concept roadshow at Subang parade for 5days.



Its so fun working at thr..but i din slim down la! HAHA
Thanks Wengseng for fetching! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment