Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Moving on

                                  (w/o make up, as u can see how deep my dark circle is + eyebags)

I have to go to college everyday!
just like SPUS students.
why?
because my gp time table Sucks! 
thr is 1 or 2 days i gotto take public transport to get to college
and get back from college by public transport everyday.
so tiring and it makes me sweats alot =(

No choice.
because...
my driving skill are poor
these few days i had been fetching tek bing and ahRu to tarc..and also my dad
then he will observe my skill while im driving.

As he found out im still so weak..
so im not allowed to drive alone (still under trainning)
maybe need to wait for a few months more.

hmm..recently thr's some guys from exclusive models agency keep on calling my cell.
asked me to interview at thier company.
its located at Damansara, and they gave me their website for more info.
and i found a pretty net fren were from this model agency.

i rejected once, with some really lame reason.
and i thought they will gave up.
but then they called again n again.

but Dont worry im not going..because
♥i've no time for this
♥ i don't have the model look
♥and the body shape as well
♥i cant speak properly when im nervous 
♥had no confidents and..   YES! I'M SHY!

what if they want to know my vital...NO

HAHAHA..

4 weeks to go.. A4J is coming!~
im so excited aldry..
but thr's a prob..i'll be absent for college bout 3 days 
so..i might getting a warning letter? if i absent for 1 day equals 10%

nevermind, bobo will help me type the letter.
RIGHT? ; )




 

No comments:

Post a Comment