Saturday, May 22, 2010

Life's good!

Life's good!
my skin is getting much better compare with last year
because i din go out often
so i dont need to apply cosmetic all the time
accept i got acne or having real dark eye circle haha

im not afraid to expose my clean face anymore,
i don't mind what ppl said bout me or how they look at me now
or compare my before and after make up look
i am who i am, coz 1day they gotto accept me too.

and i got my car as my Bday present for this year,
the car number plate was 1216
as im a December baby haha

and..im owning a laptop soon,
im taking my studies serious and trying hard to brush up my english.
i din go to saloon for almost half year,
i cut my own bangs,
and its still in a very good condition hehe
no split ends but abit fizzy =X

i learnt how to be an independent girl,
i got my own way to release stress,
and think positively.
i dont curse people because we taught to love our enemies and neighbours

i love my family,
i pray for them every single day
and chat more with my mom,
we are getting closer
although we can only spend 4 hrs a day,
sometimes 2hrs if i sleep on 10pm.
this will never effect our feeling toward each other.
this year also my very 1st time to buy roses for my mom on mother's day

Many things happened on this half year,
i felt so emo on the 1st and 2nd month of 2010
because of my past.
but you can see God is doing his job,
he brighten up my life
and god blessed me so much.

Things were changing,
from sucks to sucker
everyone of us gotto came through this
so that we can grow
then things will slowly become better

life will turn good!
so thank god,my life's good
im happy
=D


thr's nth to do with this pic, just to prove my eye lashes is longer than someone  
HAHA




1 comment:

  1. life is good coz our God is good, i've been seeing u grown up zu. This year might be a turning point for you, as i can see how God change ur life. My heart is so touch when i saw this post by you, I believe there will be more changes and till one day u will be standing in front of thousands to testify the name of Jesus. COntinue to walk close with us in this team, you still got lots of potential in you, make sure you have ur potential discovered in the right place, do not hesitate ask what else to improve and do not afraid when ppl says the truth side of urs, becasue this is the only meditation that will let u grow and fly higher in the future. you're always one of my favourite sheep. =)
    God bless you.

    and apparently my eye lashes is longer than SOMEONE.

    ReplyDelete