Friday, May 21, 2010

fluffy scrunchie♥

These days im like a caveman!
im totally disconnected the trend and fashions outside =( 
i din go out for shopping bout 3/4months d..can u imagine that!?
and No Any Fashion Magazines..just National Geographic and Reader's Digest
Im quite proud of myself..can tahan for this long! hahaha!
but i do did a lil bit of on9 shopping on couple weeks ago lah.. =X


oh yea, i bought this fluffy scrunchie on9 (which is a hair band) with a very low price!
Love it
and its nice if u go with a bun like
THIS
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ps the pic was not that nice haha
And..i can only make my bun'size as big as this due to my hair volume =((
am thinking a way to boost up my hair volume
so i bought bumpits!
but it does'nt help much.
Hmm, how bout a WIG? it will be fun ; )
still thinking buying a short 1 or long 1?


Besides, God do heard my voice!!
rmb i mentioned b4 my time table was so sucks..
but 2day i got my new time table and the timing was just Nice,
so rmb to pray serious abit everytime
hahaha


Today suppose going to one of the Pj's church.
But i overslept..im so so so sry guys!
no nxt time!







No comments:

Post a Comment