Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shocked

Should blog bout this few days ago.

Last friday after dinner at Shamelin,we chat on the car while sending few of us home.
Then Kellyn talk about the Teluk Intan case,19 year old Girl raped after being sprayed with liquid.

i was like..OMG?really ar? teluk intan wor? Thr seems to be so peaceful. (im lousy..i dont read news)


Teluk Intan Tower


A 19-YEAR-OLD girl was raped by a man who sprayed her with a liquid, causing her to fall off her motorcycle and break her arm,the man then stopped near the girl but instead of helping her, began to molest her,also threatened to hurt her with his helmet if she tried to fight back.

The man then took her to a nearby public toilet and raped her,the girl walked home after the incident. so cham

Then when i get back home..my mom asked do u know bout the case that happened at Teluk Intan? "yea"
She continue her word on.. then its my 2nd time get Shocked
Because... we know that girl


Teluk Intan was actually my mother's hometown. my grandma staying thr.
we will go back thr every year.Then this Girl was staying right opposite my grandma's house.

Her house selling illegal fire crackers, and we used to go to thier house and buy from them every year. she was thr everytime to open the door.

I always thought that Teluk Intan was a peaceful small kampung.I changed my mind now.
Well, things was unexpected. felt pity for her. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment