Monday, April 26, 2010

Being Patient

From my dad made his 1st payment on..
im waiting..

After 2days..
im waiting..

After 1 week..
im waiting..

After 2 weeks
im still waiting..

then the sales man tell me..
"sorry sorry, the colour u want is out of stock now"

" then when only can get the colour i want?"

"i think it will take a few weeks time,ok?"

"..."

After a few days..he called my dad n ask if we wanna chg our mind and pick other colours, if not we still gotto wait.

i must Get it before my college start >.<
still wondering what issit?
ok,mystery unveiled..

its a car

Nissan Grand Livina

Thank god!
my parents finally getting one for me =DD
ok gotto be patient rite now =X


Yesterday while having dinner at Shabu One
Robin lend me his brand new iphone for awhile to update my FB..
after touching it den im madly in love with it..
aww..wanna get 1 too

Then when i get back home.. saw my dad bought my bro Nokia mini N97
why bought N97 instead of Iphone =(

my dad say" N97 looks more like a phone"

HAHAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment