Saturday, October 10, 2009

Guilty

I am a spoiled child,
feeling hard and guilty for what i have done.
My dad, he was a great father.
he gave me what i want since the day i born.
he hearts me lot.
Look, what have i done?
This is not the right way to repay him.
I was acting like a mad cow,
Mum n Dad quarrel because of my stubborness.
Am been tearing for hours and hours,
regreting how the way i treat them.
I only wants to get what i want,
I always wants the Best thing among the others.
what a stubborn girl i am,
but daddy will always gave me the best thing that i want.
I am sorry,
for hurting you and mommy.
dont be worried about me,
i am not gonna do such idiotic action.
Dont blame on her,
thats the way she speak.
same as the way i did.
i promise you to face my exam seriously,
study hard and not to failed you.
Mom..dad, I am sorry
forgive what i have done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment